Delivery and Returns
Delivery and Returns
UK Mainland Delivery Charges:
All solo bicycle orders that are dispatched to UK mainland addresses attract a delivery charge of £50 via Parcel Force. Bikes to the Northern Ireland and other off shore UK destinations may attract a surcharge.
Please note all weights below include packaging, some items have large volumetric weights (handlebars, mudguards, rims etc) which may put them into higher postage brackets.
Most other UK Mainland accessory orders are charged a flat rate of £5.50. There may be some items that exceed our Courier's dimension restriction; the delivery cost will be shown at the shopping basket.
A Courier delivery service is available for UK addresses starting from £7.50 for Parcel Force and increasing depending on size and weight of the parcel and where it is being delivered. A signature will be required on delivery. Please supply a contact phone number. This service is trackable.
UK Standard orders are sent via Royal Mail Tracked 48 in most cases or Parcel Force if the Courier Service is selected and paid for. Large deliveries and bikes are sent via Parcel Force.
For the Royal Mail tracking website go here - https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item
For the Parcel Force tracking website go here - https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace
If we have used a courier to ship your parcel they will provide tracking details to the email address you gave us.
We currently do not export outside the UK.
All orders placed via the Internet are batch processed at 08:30, 10:00 and 14:00 Monday to Friday during our normal opening hours.
No orders are processed over the weekend or Bank Holidays.
Orders are normally dispatched within 2 business days of our receipt.
The dispatch information will be updated in your online account and sent via automated email at the close of business on the day your parcel leaves us.
After an order has been placed, we are unable to make any changes.
If you have made an error with your order please request an immediate cancellation. If you have an account you can log in and cancel directly before the order is processed.
We are unable to cancel any orders once they have been processed for dispatch.
To return an item please follow the following procedure:
- All returns must be received back within 30 days of original fulfillment date.
- Please contact us via email with your order details, postcode or customer number to obtain a returns form & number.
- Pack the goods in suitable packaging and mark the outside clearly with your returns number.
- Return to: Glorious Bicycles, 7 Tollgate Buldings, Hadlow Road, Tonbridge, TN9 1NX.
- Please use a recorded method of shipping to ensure your goods do not get lost in transit!
- Faulty goods covered by warranty which have been used will be repaired where possible or replaced where this is not a practical option.
- Returned items which are new will be refunded as soon as possible on receipt.
- You will be refunded via your original payment method.
Please note: Return postage refunds will be determined on an individual basis and will be covered in the return email you receive.
Telephone: 01732 302277