DT Swiss E1800 SPLINE disc brake wheel, clincher 23 x 20 mm, front
Tax included.Shipping calculated at checkout.
Estimated Delivery between and .
Fast & Reliable Shipping
Based in the UK
Rated 5-Stars on Google
SKU : WHDTE1802F
- Tarmac, gravel, tow paths, tarmac again, cobbles, the Endurance Road wheel range is our most versatile wheel range, ideal for drop-bar bikes that see a wide variety of surfaces but still need to haul ass on the Sunday morning club run
- The E 1800's sport a 20 mm internal width rim, optimised for 25- 35 mm tyres, making them able to cover a huge variety of roles as required
- Need something Racier? check out our Performance and Aero Road lines, building a mixed surface or dedicated off road machine? have a look at the Cyclocross friendly Cross Road or super wide Gravel series
- Simple and reliable 3-pawl rear freehub system with tool-free servicing
- The combination of Aero Comp and super strong New Aero spokes are happy transferring the torque from even the beefiest of calves
- For those looking to use the latest tyre tech the E 1800's come tubeless ready but can also be used with standard clinchers
- Fronts come ready for 12 x 100 mm and rears for 12 x 142 axles but can be converted by changing the end caps (additional end caps not included)
- Maximum recommended system weight: 120 KG
- When bought as a pair they will include tubeless rim tape and valves
- Weight: Front 759 grams Rear: 896 grams
We deliver with Royal Mail and aim to keep cost down. UK Standard orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class in most cases or Parcel Force if the Courier Service is selected and paid for. Large deliveries and bikes are sent via courier. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Please see our delivery and returns page.
You Might Also Like