DT Swiss RR 411 asymmetric SBWT 32 hole Presta-drilled black
Tax included.Shipping calculated at checkout.
Estimated Delivery between and .
Fast & Reliable Shipping
Based in the UK
Rated 5-Stars on Google
SKU : RRR411ABK32
- A lightweight modern road rim with a 18 mm internal width for wider road or cyclocross tyres
- Low profile and carefully load-optimised design produces a rim that, despite its extra width, is the same weight as many narrower premium rims from other brands
- Asymmetrical rim profile is intended for use on the rear, paired with an symmetrical rim on the front, off-set rim profile improves spoke angles and allows for more even tension, strengthening and stiffening the wheel
- Can be run either with standard clinchers or road tubeless tyres using DT Swiss tubeless tape and valves
- Comes packaged with DT Swiss Squorx ProHead nipples and PHR washers to complete your build
- Strength Boost Welding Technology creates a perfectly welded join for a durable, reliable rim
- Machined sidewalls for powerful braking on a consistent sidewall surface
- Wear indicators show the extent of sidewall wear
- PHR washers and convex Squorx nipples naturally align perfectly with your chosen spokes, increasing stiffness and durability with no weight penalty over traditional eyeleted rims
- Unique process for the black coating produces a tough and durable finish
- Presta drilling
- Suggested maximum system weight of 110 KG, those looking for a rim for heavier riders or for mixed terrain riding are advised to consider the suitably tough RR 511's
- ERD: 601
- Outer width: 21.5 mm, Inner Width: 18 mm
- Height: 21 mm
- Max spoke tension: 1200 N
- Weight: 435 grams
We deliver with Royal Mail and aim to keep cost down. UK Standard orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class in most cases or Parcel Force if the Courier Service is selected and paid for. Large deliveries and bikes are sent via courier. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Please see our delivery and returns page.