Maxxis - Minion DHR Plus II 3C Maxx Terra EXO TR Tyre
Tax included.Shipping calculated at checkout.
Estimated Delivery between and .
Fast & Reliable Shipping
Based in the UK
Rated 5-Stars on Google
SKU : MXTB00113800
- The Minion DHRII is the Yang to the DHF's Yin, the perfect complement, and now available for the most capable plus bikes on the market. Proven paddle knobs down the centre not only provide decreased rolling resistance compared to the DHF but also offer increased braking when the trail gets loose. You may not notice it outside of the steepest terrain but those knobs allow you to brake harder in the rear to maintain your balance as you let the high volume casing absorb any trail irregularities
- Designed for the most capable plus bikes on the market
- Cornering Control : 1 2  4
- Rolling Efficiency :  2 3 4
- Compound: MaxxTerra Compound Technology
- Breaker: EXO Puncture Protection
- Max PSI: 35
- Tubeless Tyre
- Bead Type: Folding
- TPI: 120
- 3C MaxxTerra An intermediate compound configuration used in select mountain tyres. 3C MaxxTerra is softer and offers more traction than 3C MaxxSpeed, yet provides better treadwear and less rolling resistance than MaxxGrip
SHIPPING & RETURN
We deliver with Royal Mail and aim to keep cost down. UK Standard orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class in most cases or Parcel Force if the Courier Service is selected and paid for. Large deliveries and bikes are sent via courier. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Please see our delivery and returns page.
You Might Also Like