Shimano CN-HG95 10-speed HG-X chain - 116 links
Tax included.Shipping calculated at checkout.
Estimated Delivery between and .
Fast & Reliable Shipping
Based in the UK
Rated 5-Stars on Google
SKU : CNHG95116
- Hyperglide (HG-X) series 10-speed directional Dyna-Sys compatible chain for use with 10-speed MTB drivetrains
- HG-X Chain uses a directional design with specifically shaped inner and outer plates to optimise shifting over the chainset and cassette
- Outer plate design has been developed to reduce the chance of chain suck
- The inner plate has been developed for better contact with gears providing smoother shifting under high load, giving efficient pedalling, increased rigidity and near silent running
- Durability is assured through a chromising treatment on link pins, and the heat treatment of rollers, pins, and plates
- Open design of inner links increase mud shedding ability
- Mushrooming of the pins gives unsurpassed side-plate retention, enabling the chain to far exceed the BS/ISO standard for breaking force
- Chain is optimised for Shimano 10-speed HG-X MTB drivetrains only
- Sil-Tec surface treatment technology (PTFE plating) that is smooth running and increases durability
- Corrosion-resistant Zinc-alloy plating and grey finish on inner and outer plates
- 114 links, 273 grams
We deliver with Royal Mail and aim to keep cost down. UK Standard orders are sent via Royal Mail 1st Class in most cases or Parcel Force if the Courier Service is selected and paid for. Large deliveries and bikes are sent via courier. Shipping is calculated at checkout.
Please see our delivery and returns page.
You Might Also Like